Département de biochimie
P 514 343-6111 ext. 7341
NMR three-dimensional structure determination of DNA-protein complexes; systems involved in regulation of transcription, viral infections (HIV), cancer and development of new therapeutic agents.
- Di Lello P, Miller Jenkins LM, Mas C, Langlois C, Malitskaya E, Fradet-Turcotte A, Archambault J, Legault P, Omichinski JG. (2008) p53 and TFIIEalpha share a common binding site on the Tfb1/p62 subunit of TFIIH. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 105:106-11.
- Omichinski JG. 2007 Toward methylmercury bioremediation. Science 317:205-6.
- Jenkins LM, Durell SR, Maynard AT, Stahl SJ, Inman JK, Appella E, Legault P, Omichinski JG. (2006) Comparison of the specificity of interaction of cellular and viral zinc-binding domains with 2-mercaptobenzamide thioesters. J Am Chem Soc. 128:11964-76.
- Di Lello P, Jenkins LM, Jones TN, Nguyen BD, Hara T, Yamaguchi H, Dikeakos JD, Appella E, Legault P, Omichinski JG. (2006) Structure of the Tfb1/p53 complex: Insights into the interaction between the p62/Tfb1 subunit of TFIIH and the activation domain of p53. Mol Cell. 22 :731-40.
- Di Lello P, Nguyen BD, Jones TN, Potempa K, Kobor MS, Legault P, Omichinski JG. (2005) NMR structure of the amino-terminal domain from the Tfb1 subunit of TFIIH and characterization of its phosphoinositide and VP16 binding sites. Biochemistry. 44:7678-86.